Obox respects your privacy and ensures that the personal information you provide us with is always treated confidentially.
Version 1.0, last updated on 04/05/2020
Who are we?
+32 498 93 27 12
When does Obox process your personal data?
- Where this is necessary in order to conclude and/or implement agreements with you.
- Where you have given your consent for this.
- Where this is necessary in order to serve the legitimate interests of Obox (for example, for direct marketing, defence against liability claims, or taking legal action) or of a third party, unless your rights or interests in respect of the protection of personal data outweigh those of Obox.
- Where this is a legal requirement.
For what purposes do we process which personal data?
- To carry out our services.
- For marketing purposes: to inform you about our services, events, etc.
- To optimise the Obox website.
Where is your data stored?
The data is stored on servers owned and secured by [company name] or those of a third party, such as:
We will not combine this data with other personal data in our possession.
Obox commits itself to taking all reasonable measures to secure your personal data, and to limiting the chances of illicit access to or loss of your personal data as far as possible.
Obox will not store your personal data for longer than is necessary to provide its services, unless legally required to do so.
Your personal data and third parties
Obox will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in carrying out the services as requested by you.
Your data will not otherwise be provided to third parties, unless we have your consent to do so or we are legally obliged to do so.
Our staff and any third parties we involve are required to respect the confidentiality of your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations.
You have a legal right to inspect and correct your personal data. You may also request its erasure, unless the processing and/or storage of your personal data is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information or for honouring Obox’s legal obligations.
You can contact us to do so. We are committed to attending to your message within a reasonable period.
If you do not believe we have responded appropriately to your complaint, you can raise this with the Belgian Data Protection Authority. (https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/).
Our website employs technologies to improve its user-friendliness and to keep the website as interesting as possible for every visitor, known as cookies. Cookies are used to track how you use the website, to create reports about the website activity and to offer other services related to website activity and use of the Internet.
Because no contact details can be derived from cookies, such as address, e-mail or telephone number, cookies are not used for direct marketing via these channels.
Cookies to help our website function properly
- Storing your preferences, such as language
- Detecting abuse of our website and services, for example by recording a number of successive failed login attempts.
Cookies to optimise our website
- Track the number of visitors to our web pages
- Track the time each visitor spends on our web pages
- Determine the order in which a visitor visits the different pages of our website
This information is used to create statistics that give us an insight into the use of our website. This allows us to make the structure, navigation and content of the website as user-friendly as possible for you. The statistics and other reporting cannot be traced back to individuals.
Some of this takes place using software from a third party.
Which cookies do we use?
Functional cookies – security:
- wordfence_verifiedHuman: checks whether a visitor is a robot, stores no personalised information. Expires after 24 hours.
- uwfvt_xxxxxxxxxx: general geographical information is tracked to support wordfence_verifiedHuman. Expires once the visitor leaves the site.
Functional cookies – translation module:
- _icl_current_language: retains the visitor’s choice of language. Expires after 30 days.
- _icl_visitor_lang_js: redirect language, based on the browser language. Expires after 30 days.
- wpml_browser_redirect_test: tests whether cookies are permitted by the browser settings. Expires once the visitor leaves the site.
Analytical cookies – Google Analytics:
- _ga: identifies unique visitors. Expires after 24 months.
Browser settings for cookies
You can configure your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. It is possible, however, that our website will not function correctly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
Please find below a list of instructions for changing these settings for each browser:
+32 498 93 27 12